Thursday, April 19, 2007

Phildar Swing Jacket update

Finally, I'm making some headway with the swing jacket. I finished the front left last night and am moving onto the sleeves today. I'm going to do both at the same time, which I've never tried before. But since the majority talk about how much faster it is or seems, I've got to give it a try. I'll try anything at this point. I'm excited for the jacket, but it's just taking forever. I was hoping to be wearing it by now.

Please let me know what you think! Any constructive criticism, suggestions and comments... hints, tips :)


More pics on my Flickr site!

2 comments:

Reckless Glue said...

I lurve it ---I can't wait to get started on mine...how do you find the fit? I'm wondering if I should err on the side of bigger or smaller...

Reckless Glue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.